Tuesday, December 29, 2015

What do you mean 2015 is already almost over?

I don't know if I'm the only one that feels like they just blinked and suddenly we're already almost at the end of 2015. I feel like I just got used to writing and saying 2015 for everything. I'm not one to make new years resolutions or at least not as far as at the beginning of the year stating I'm going to blah blah blah. I do constantly try to improve on my shortcomings but I don't make that a well I'll start on that in the new year or what have you no offense if that is something one does. I say do what works for you on improving or meeting ones goals not what the studies say to do because what works for the majority or for another person doesn't guarantee it'll give you the same results. With that I think I'll revisit a bit of what happened in 2015 for me again I didn't start the year with any real resolutions or really any particular goals. I do have to say that this has been overall a really great year. I love to travel but knew I wouldn't get any big trips in but ended up getting to have some of the best travels by just driving around the backroads and discovering hidden treasures of places. Better yet I got to go to some of these places with people I really care about in fact a couple of my favorite trips fall in that category. I got to meet new people this year. I think, hope, that I have matured and grown in ways. So as this year closes and a new one is about to begin I am thankul for all of the opportunities I had, the friendships I have and continuing to grow and improve not only in my faith but also into hopefully a good person and friend. Here's hoping that 2016 for you and I brings opportunities to meet whatever goals you have but perhaps most importantly may each day give us a chance to show others we care and encourage and help each other in this life because one can always use an encouraging word or help or to know they matter.

In closing I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures from my adventures this year.

 From one of my favorite trips that I got to go one this year
 This was another fun trip to see Anglin Falls
 From Winter Jam this year. This is always an event I look forward to going to not only because it is a fun, encouraging concert to go to but it's always great to spend time in line and at the concert with friends.
 Got to make a couple trips to a couple of zoos this year and this was probably by far one of my favorites I've ever gotten the chance to take


 I love music and as much as crowds can stress me out I love going to concerts and this was one of the absolute best concerts I was fortunate enough to get to go to this year.

 I added this one not because it's really that great of a picture although it was amazing to see Cumberland Falls that flooded but because it was one of those top favorite trips I got to go to not necessarily because of the destination but who I got to spend the day with. This particular day I got to spend with my little cousin and it was such a fun day.
  Autumn colors and mountains, doesn't really get much better!



I always love when I get a chance to find a covered bridge to go to

No comments:

Post a Comment