Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas

It's hard to believe in less than a month it will be Christmas, this year has went by so fast. I remember when I was getting ready to graduate high school so many people told me time would fly by once I was out of school. They definitely wasn't lying. I'm not a fan of the cold weather but I do love all the Christmas decorations.  I also love watching the classic Christmas shows and cartoons. I always find it kind of sad though that people get so caught up in buying the most and best gifts and don't enjoy this time of year. I think that's part of the reason I hate shopping for Christmas gifts, every one seems to be in such a bad mood and gets frustrated so easily.  This year I'm going to try to remember to focus on helping others so they can have a Christmas too. I really do believe it is better to give than to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment