Monday, December 3, 2012

Music

Have you ever been in one of those moods where there really isn't a good name for it and if someone asks how you are you just have to say okay or good because in all honesty there just isn't a name to best describe how you really are? In an episode of  The Golden Girls I believe it was Blanche that called it magenta. I've been in a magenta kind of mood here lately. You also ever notice how when you say something like that people automatically assume it's a bad thing? For me it can be right down the middle and there can be something that can make you take a curve towards being more happy or more sad but mostly I stay in the middle not really sure what kind of emotion I want to feel.  Sometimes I find that when I get in these moods that if I just turn on some music I can find at least one song that will have some lyrics to help describe what I'm feeling and if nothing else it'll always make me feel better. I love all kinds of music and am one of those people that when I get in my car I have to find just the right song before I leave no matter how late I am I can't leave the drive way without the perfect song to start my journey. I have actually been late to work because of this habit I have. I love this time of year because I can listen to Christmas music and that always seems to cheer me up. It's great how no matter what you're going through or feeling that there is some genre of music and a song you can find that will make you feel better and/or explain exactly how you feel, even if it is a magenta kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment