Sunday, October 12, 2014

Here We Go Again

On my way home tonight I saw lots of lightening and like I do way to often I had a ridiculous thought. What's that, you'd like to hear it good I was hoping you would. So after a few lightening strikes I thought the angels must be having a photography class. Oh, wait it gets better and by better I mean worse. There was one of those blinding lightening flashes that make it look like daytime and I then say, wait I wasn't ready for the picture. And then people want me to talk more, is this really what y'all want to deal with.

I have decided that the puzzle I started may never end up finished. Again just like life how to often I don't finish what I start or say what I want to say. Eh, maybe I'll keep going back and eventually finish or just lose patience/interest and go to something else. I need to stop doing that so much in life though.

It is no secret I love to read and I started a new book today. What may not be known is there is a certain subject I avoid reading because it hits to close to home, opens emotions and memories I prefer not to visit. I even bought and started reading a book without knowing it dealt with this no need to name subject and I couldn't keep reading it so I gave the book to a friend. So I started reading my book today no big deal until I got to chapter two. That's when I realized it dealt with that thing I don't like reading about. I was really enjoying the story and decided this shouldn't last the whole story so suck it up buttercup and kept reading. I'm now at chapter six and it's still dealing with that but it's not been unbearable and I think I can survive that part to finish the book. Usually I love when I can relate to a character but that one thing I struggle with reading but I'm thinking with this story I may just get something out of it. I've done that, read a story just thinking it'll be a short vacation away from reality but by the time I finish I've gotten so much more out of it.

That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment