Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's a writing kind of day

I have been trying to add to the story that I started forever ago and am almost finished. The bad thing is I have this weird kind of writer's block. I have the ideas in my head, have the whole story line written out in there but when I sit down to write it down on paper it runs away. I also think I jinxed myself because I said I would finish the story and take it to someone so it would force me to go see them (long story but basically I have to trick myself so I will actually stop and visit people) but now I think I'm unconsciously stalling to not finish. Whatever I'm doing I need it to stop I'm ready to be finished with this last re-write and just let it go. It's not like I"m going to do anything with the story anyway, it'll sit in my computer with the exception of about five people that actually read my Facebook posts and have said they want to read it and I can't get out of that. Good news is it looks like in a couple of weeks I can ease that itch from the travel bug bite, it'll just be a weekend trip but I'll take it at this point. Finally, have I mentioned how much I love the show Castle, it truly is the only good thing about Monday. The only thing I hate is that every time I watch it I always have several 'Awww' moments and it makes me want the kind of relationship that Beckett and Castle have. I love how their relationship has progressed over the seasons. Anyway that is all of my ranting and writing so I'll go wait for Monday and my Castle fix (at least new episode, I'll watch the reruns every chance I get in between that time).

No comments:

Post a Comment