Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mood Swings

I'm fairly certain I've wrote about this same thing multiple times...oh well, I guess one more time won't hurt. You ever wake up in a bad mood and don't even know why every thing just irritates you, because that's the kind of day I'm having. Maybe there is something to that saying woke up on the wrong side of the bed. My day technically did start off rough when I overslept and then just every little thing is proving to be irritating since then. I hate getting in and staying in those moods longer than I should. At least for the most part Pandora is playing some music that seems to be helping realign my mood to a better place. Days when I'm like this I just want to get away from every one and just forget about having to be a responsible adult. A walk in the woods would really help, you can't be sad or in a bad mood when you walk in the woods or somewhere where you can just get away and enjoy the sounds of nature. It's funny how quick a mood can change too or things that can happen to quickly alter a mood for better or worse. I hate it when I don't even know why I'm in a bad mood though, how am I supposed to make it better when I don't even know what got me in the bad mood to begin with? It doesn't help that I have this overwhelming feeling I'm going to hear bad news. I hate when that happens because my anxiety level goes through the roof no matter how many times I try to convince myself that nothing ever happens when I have those moods, well normally it doesn't anyway. On a positive note tomorrow I get to go see Rhonda Vincent in concert, I don't have to work tomorrow and the best of all I may get to spend a little time with my little cousin. Guess I'll try to focus on that and hope that my mood decides to swing back in to at least being at a tolerable state.

No comments:

Post a Comment