Monday, September 22, 2014

Oh just another post

I was going to get on my soap box but decided nah, I'll just sit back here with my feet propped up on it and see where the topics of this post go.

Fall (or autumn, if you prefer the correct title), is finally here and I'm pretty excited. The weather is so beautiful this time of year cause you still get a few warm days but without that humidity it's nicer. I am, however, trying to keep thoughts of winter at bay. Enjoy the moment, right? No need dreading and fretting over something that may not be that bad and if it is I sure have no control over the weather, just how many layers and trying to limit my complaining and see the positive in it instead.

Working my life away, not getting nothing but a headache. Working my life away, ready for a vacay (vacation wouldn't really work). Squirrel! It happens...a lot. Love it when I say a phrase and it reminds me of something, generally a song, and I try to write my own version of said song to something. Fun times. Okay, lame but whatever it passes time by. I'm thankful for my job but sometimes it saddens me to realize just how much time I spend at work. There's no fulfillment, nothing to step back and look at and say I can make a difference. Oh well, guess it's a phase I'm going through and I think it's called Adulthood with Responsibility.

You ever said or did something you immediately thought why did I do that. Happens to me a lot. In fact, I need to get me a new book to write these moments in because my current one just got full! I end up sticking my foot in my mouth all the time. I saw a thing one time that said something like, 'remembers mistake made in conversation years ago...gets embarrassed again.' I do that all the time. With my most recent event I've kicked myself over it but then thought well this isn't helping. It is what it is if it's a major goof up there should be some scenario to fix it, fairly certain it's not the end of the world like I will make it if kept worrying

No comments:

Post a Comment