Saturday, September 20, 2014

Time, I don't use it wisely...and this proves it

You ever notice how in television shows and/or movies when a person is typing it looks like they hardly ever hit the space bar and/or backspace. Just once I think they should make the person hit the backspace button and they should have it at a crucial part when the person has to type in a very important message. Picture it: action scene bad guy about to knock the door down, good guy typing in the life saving message to stop the bad guys and save the world, dramatic music playing in the background. Camera pans from bad guy to good guy typing. He's supposed to type: FANTASTIC CODE GOES HERE but instead types I FORGOT MY LINE....he still saves the world just in time.

Ever notice if you say Hyundai a lot it sounds like someone saying Hi Andy. Let's not forget the Yukon, I can't see one of them without saying Yukon do it...you know cause Yukon sounds like someone saying You can. What can I say, sometimes music isn't enough to pass the time by while I drive. And the truth is...shiny...seriously it takes absolutely nothing and everything to distract and humor me so I take whatever I can and run with it, metaphorically speaking of course cause I can't eveen safely speed walk.

Things I don't understand:
- Why I wrote the previous paragraphs
- What is so difficult about merging...there are signs and arrows painted on the road warning you the lane ends. Yet people will still get to the end and suddenly panic and not want to get over like they think maybe if I sit here long enough a lane will magically appear and keep going. It won't, please just give up and finally merge so we both can continue on our journey.
-Why autocorrect is like some people and thinks it knows what I'm trying to say and fixes it before I'm done and I think nope that's not where I was going with that how about you just let me finish saying it and mess it up on my own.
- Why politicians suddenly turn into five year olds at election time (okay all the time but way worse at election time.) All the commercials sound like a whiny kid saying (s)he took my crayon (or potential vote) now let me kick, jump and scream and talk about what a big meanie my opponent is. Really? Just, really? Look I vote because I appreciate and respect the hard fight to get me that right but those commercials are beyond a waste of money that could go to actually, oh I don't know, help people (gasp! what an outrageous thing to think I know.).

I think that will conclude my Things I Don't Understand list. I think that will conclude this post.

Ooooh one last one if you read all of that I don't understand how you did but hopefully you at least laughed once cause saying this was such a waste, mess or just no thought at all to sum up what you just read is a safe bet to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment