Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I miss the 90's

Memories are such an odd thing, great but odd in how  people remember things differently and how certain parts stick with them more than others. I guess that's what makes us all unique though. I just find it fascinating how a smell, song, TV show, or a number of other things can suddenly transport you to a time in the past and make you think of someone or an event in ones life. I guess I got on this big kick cause for some reason I've  been wanting to listen to music from the 90's. Now thanks to Pandora as I've been listening to these songs I've suddenly been transported back to the day and certain memories have opened up that I had put away in one of my many little file cabinets in my brain. I saw something earlier today about how 90's fashion might be coming back around, I'm still up in the air about how I feel about that! It's funny how the 90's seem like they were so long ago. I think since I'm getting close to spending my last year in my 20's I'm just starting to feel old or I'm just in a really nostalgic mood. The 90's were like the beginning of the end, TV was more about sitcoms instead of 'reality', there was a reason to say TGIF, the music was all in all good....yup, I miss the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment