Monday, February 4, 2013

Super What?!

I wonder if I'm the only one that didn't watch the Super Bowl, not even for the commercials or the half time show? I usually wait until the next day because one of the major sites will always post a link so I can just watch the commercials. Even though I'm not a die hard football fan I was happy the Ravens won, mainly because that was the team I picked and usually that automatically jinxes that team but not this time. So far there have been decent commercials but some of them would have been better off to save the money it cost to get a place in the coveted Super Bowl and waited until they had a better idea. I have to say though I love the Dodge Ram commercial, because any time you use Paul Harvey, well that's automatically awesome. The M&M commercial and the little kid on e*trade commercial cracks me up (especially at the end of that one when he says 'boom'). Of course what kind of Super Bowl would it be if they didn't have a commercial with Gangnam Style?! Nice touch by Budweiser with the horse story commercial, I have to say that was a good one as well. Whether you watch the Super Bowl for the game, the commercials, half time show or whatever other reason there may be you got to give NFL credit in making people watch something they might not normally watch. Of course, then there are people like me that cheat and just wait to see the highlights of every thing the next day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment