Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sometimes it really is hard work trying to pretend every thing is okay and put a smile on so no one can see how you really feel, it's also very hard not to just tell someone what you really feel about something they told you. I believe in being honest with people and all that but what do you do when you know trying to be honest and tell someone what you really believe and feel will do nothing but start an argument? I tend to push it away in one of my little file cabinets in my mind and try to put a lock on it then act like every thing is okay. Healthy, I doubt it, but it's the safest route to keep peace and hopefully limit the interaction with that person. Oh well, guess I just got to take the road I feel best about and keep on keeping on until it works out however it's supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment