Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just a thought

What a tragic and sad ending to Mindy McCready's life, and so sad of how many others in this world that are on that road and are or may see that as the only way out. I have to say it's sickening the comments I've been reading online of what people have to say about this. I personally don't even think you should be allowed an opinion unless you have been there. Do I think she made the right choice? I have no idea, I think she made the only choice that she had left. It's amazing how people act like people choose to get to that mentality. Perhaps some of the choices she made didn't help her and made things worse for her and those may have been her own undoing but I do believe that there was a lot that wasn't by choice because of mental issues. It's funny as soon as you say that people just think you're crazy and almost push you aside, like you're not even worth helping, you're just a waste of societies time and breath. I even read a comment that the person stated she did feel sorry for her but since she allegedly killed her dog then she deserved to die and she should rot in hell. I've also read comments that people bring God into it, which is fine, but they bring Him into it with a light that makes me wonder if they serve the same God I've read about and serve because these people are so condemning, judgmental and at times it's like they happily type she may be in hell now where they claim she deserves to be. If anyone that claims to be a Christian  can easily say someone deserves to rot in hell, either they again aren't reading about the same hell I read about or are extremely cold hearted and need to let God work on them. I also wonder if these same people were as quick to throw up a prayer for her or people in general that are fighting their own demons. Whatever her faults were and others that see this as their last hope no one deserves to get to this point and feel this hopeless. It seems that if people would put as much effort in saying something nice to them or doing something to help them instead of saying such harsh things it just might be a little help and shine just a little bit of light in what seems like an endless dark tunnel to them. Will that be all it takes to miraculously cure them, of course I'm not so naive to think that but it sure can't hurt. I know that a big part in the person getting better is their willingness to do their part but we have a part to do too. Whatever your beliefs are I think it's most important to remember and respect the ones that are left behind and try to see and not  ignore signs in the lives of people you're around so that more suicides can be prevented. I just don't get why it's so easy to say such harsh things but seems so hard to do something nice for someone. I know being nice isn't the miraculous cure to heal them either but it sure can't hurt anything. . 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment