Monday, May 27, 2013

Paper to sign before riding anywhere with me....

This will be a repeat for anyone that is friends with me on Facebook but it was to good not to put on here. Today my uncle told me that sometimes my driving scared him and I then told him, 'That's all right, we're even because sometimes you're driving scares me.' Then I thought it would be hilarious to make up a paper and have people sign it because I jokingly said that it's a wonder I haven't gotten sued for emotional distress. Normally that's as far as that would go but I figured why not, it's not like that many people ride with me anyway. So this is what I made up and for once I'm actually hoping someone will ask me to take them somewhere. If you can't laugh...then you need to up the dose on your happy pills :)


Thank you for choosing to ride with April Donahue, before we begin our journey you should be fully aware of any and all potential hazards you may encounter. I, April Donahue, have the attention span of---oh look, squirrel….I may unintentionally scare you with some kind of maneuver you deem as dangerous and hazardous but seemed perfectly legit to me at the time. You may at any time tell me to pull over so you can get out of the car, take over driving or if you feel it necessary you can hit me and attempt to knock some driving sense in to me, although this method has not been proved to work. Also you may find it appropriate to call out in prayer for help multiple times during any trip. With this being said, I assure you I will take all precautions and do my absolute best to follow all driving laws that are enforced wherever our journey will take us.

Again thank you for choosing to ride along with April Donahue and I truly hope I don’t scare you that much.

Please check this box if you would like to take a few minutes before our journey begins to say a prayer to help ensure  a safe trip.

                                                                                                                                                                 
 Please sign and date on line to show you have read and understand the above statement. By signing this you are saying you know what kind of mess you are getting yourself in to and you will not sue the above named person(s) for any emotional distress that may come about from riding with them

No comments:

Post a Comment