Monday, January 5, 2015

Another test passed

Awhile back I had posted about going through health issues with my eyes but it was just a test. And it was and I have seemingly passed. Everything on tests came back fine the steroids have taken care of the inflammation. Now to get one other issue checked out and get the everything is normal this Friday. At the end of that particular post I had written a line from a song that states I just feel like something good is about to happen and I think I've figured it out. You're thinking well duh it was everything is okay and yeah I'm grateful and thankful to God for that but there is something even better that I am discovering through all of this. Something I'vre ran from for a long time, something I refuse to see in myself but the blinds are falling away. You know I just never really think people notice me (perfectly okay with me) or really never think they think much of me (not fishing for comments, I won't believe you anyway) but apparently I'm very wrong on both those this things especially when it comes to, well okay everyone, but in this particular case my church family. You know (of course you don't you wasn't in my head or car when this thought occurred to me) I had a lightbulb turned on moment earlier today. I always talk about how I have a difficult time opening up to people and talking but I could with my grandma to a greater degree than about anyone else. I could in part cause I could tell she truly cared and listener and truthfully thought I'd never know anyone like that again but it seems God looked down the future and set it up so I could get to know someone like my grandma that I can talk to and they care and listen. Anyway I'm as thankful if not more thankful for how I'm learning to trust in God and my faith is growing but I'm thankful I had no serious issue going on. I'm also thankful to have so many people that care about me because that means more than any material possession I could ever have

No comments:

Post a Comment