Friday, March 8, 2013

Blurry Vision

Yesterday I got my eyes checked again and had the fun time of picking out new frames. I like getting new frames but it's such a pain trying to see if the frames I picked out actually look halfway decent on me and I'll be okay with wearing them until I get a new pair. I am that person that has my face right up to the mirror trying desperately to see. That sadly isn't much of an exaggeration, my eyesight is that bad. Although I must say I am so excited because I finally was able to get a prescription pair of sunglasses as well as regular glasses. I don't even remember the last time I wore a pair of sunglasses. I've had to wear glasses ever since the beginning of sixth grade so needless to say it's been awhile. I actually get the sunglasses today and seeing how the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend it just adds to my excitement! Not even joking it takes nothing more than a little thing like that to make me happy. I'm thinking about having Lasik surgery done at some point but it kind of freaks me out just thinking about it. Although it'd be nice to not have to wear glasses, except I'm not used to seeing me without glasses and I just look so different. Hopefully by the time I can start saving and get the money for it the cost of the surgery won't be as high. I did check on it last year in hopes that I might could get over my fear and get it done but wasn't expecting how expensive it could be. I think I have come up with a plan that within the next three years I can check again on it and possibly get it done though. Until then I'm going to enjoy this time of actually getting to wear sunglasses and just be glad I have glasses so I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment