Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wherefore art thou Spring?

The calender shows that the first day of spring was yesterday but as I posted on Facebook earlier today someone didn't get the memo to flip the switch. Outside it feels and looks more like I should be getting ready for Christmas singing my favorite carols and putting off buying Christmas gifts for one more day instead of the second day of spring. It's actually snowing...SNOWING!! Where was winter at in November, December, January or February when this would make more sense...I'll tell you where somewhere where it was warm procrastinating because winter didn't even want to face the cold. I'm thinking there might be a bit of seasonal rivalry going on too and winter was jealous that so many was getting cabin fever and so excited for the warm up that winter was not having any thing like that happening and went to visit Jack Frost and paid him off to pay us one last visit. Now that I got that figured out I sure wish I could pay off winter to  leave until November gets here because I for one am way over dressing up in layers and still freezing. According to the meteorologists I might as well get used to it though, at least for another week or two. Lord, for my sanity please don't let it be two or more weeks of this...well it may to late for my sanity already but it would still be nice to see warmer weather already.

No comments:

Post a Comment