Monday, March 11, 2013

Real World

Whoever created Pandora, I owe you my sanity for today while at work, especially since all my stations are playing songs that are just helping me stay in a mood to get some work done. It's just to bad they don't have a repeat button, of course some songs they tend to repeat way to many times. For a Monday the day seems to be going by fast, possibly since the time changed. I rather like it when the time moves up because days, I can't sleep anyway so losing an hour isn't going to really interfere with me.  I still don't get why we still need to have daylight savings time. Good news for my hopes in staying off of Facebook since wouldn't you know it every time I turned around someone was talking about how much time we spend on the site. That wasn't the good news but the fact that at church last night my friend said I challenge all of you to try to stay off of Facebook for a week. That's the good news, because now I'll stay off Facebook or die trying just because someone chose to use the word challenge and I'll do whatever it takes to succeed in a challenge. Call it competitiveness, stubbornness, or whatever you want but I'll take whatever I can to help motivate me to succeed with this and I'll use this mentality to help me accomplish anything else in life.With that I leave you with a few lines from one of  my favorite songs, Real World by Matchbox 20 (if it's really possible to just pick one favorite song by them).

Straight up, what did you hope to learn about here
If I were someone else, would this all fall apart
Strange, where were you, when we started this gig,
I wish the real world, would just stop hassling me

Forgive me, I just had a 'squirrel moment' but you know if I could write as decent posts as the titles I can come up with, this blog might be half way decent to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment