Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Story

This is a poem I wrote around 4/30/12, I found some things I had posted on Facebook so thought I'd post them on here too.

I'm a two sided story
One full of worry
But there's another side to see
One that's now full of peace

A tale of rights and wrongs
I'm singing a new song
Once drowning in a life full of sin
Seeking a happy ever after end

Until the day there was a change
And a home in heaven was my gain
For it's on Gods promises I am reliant
And I know these walls I will climb

Just like David faced Goliath
I stand tall against my giants
With a sling and a stone
These trials will be over thrown

No longer am I living in a fantasy
With the truth I have a new legacy
Now in times I don't understand
I remember God has a plan

No comments:

Post a Comment