Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post Christmas

Looks like I can check surviving another Christmas off my list. I have to say this Christmas went better than I was expecting it to. I was able to spend quite a bit of time with my cousin, who is really more like my sister. We hardly ever get to spend time together so I really enjoyed that. For the first time in my life I actually went to the movies on Christmas. Me and my cousin watched the new Tom Cruise movie, Jack Reacher, I must say it was a really good movie. I haven't enjoyed a movie all the way through like that one in a long time.I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan but he did really good in this movie and I must say he looks really good! I do enjoy movies with Rosamund Pike and she did a great job in this movie. I  love going to the movies but it's so hard to find good movies worth spending the money on. I saw a poster in the theater where Jurassic Park is coming out in 3D, looks like Hollywood really is running out of ideas! Anyway, I really did enjoy getting to spend time with my family, everyone was in a great mood. I always love it when the family tells stories of when they were younger. There's always some funny stories that get told and it's nice hearing about the family members that aren't with us anymore. Every year I always think of my grandma more this time of year with the holidays and she passed away at the end of January 2002, but this year I have to say even though I miss her terribly I did have a bit of peace when I thought of her. All in all this was a great Christmas, even if the snow seems to be coming late! Guess that's Kentucky weather for you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment