Monday, December 24, 2012

Pre-Christmas

I love so much about the Christmas season, the music, movies and nostalgia of what the season used to and still should represent. However, I must admit this year it really doesn't feel like Christmas, or technically Christmas Eve today but you get what I mean. I had to work today which is okay since a lot of people can't be with their families at all on Christmas so I'm trying not to gripe about that. Actually I'm trying to be happy about everything and not focus on the negative, which seems like is when all the negative comes full force at you. I'm just thankful to have lived to seen another Christmas and in a few more days another year. So here's wishing whoever reads this a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (in case I get lazy and don't write anything else until after the new year). Wish you all many blessings and all that sappy stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment