Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Title Goes Here

I'm so used to over analyzing and thinking I've done something to annoy or bother some one that it actually throws me off course when someone else will ask if they have done something to me or apologize for something they did thinking it was rude or something. I tend to apologize first and find out what I'm apologizing for later. It is no secret I can get my feelings hurt ridiculously easy, which is one of those things that drives me crazy about myself and I can think I've done something when I'm not at fault at all. So I was really surprised when I got an apology from someone saying they had acted rude about something because that particular incident was one of those rare times that my over thinking didn't kick in and I honestly didn't even pay attention to what happened and didn't think nothing about it. Perhaps it's a sign that I'm getting over that very annoying habit.  It is kind of funny that when something doesn't bother you someone will no doubt sincerely think it does, but when something does truly bother you or hurt your feelings no one seems to hardly ever catch those. It's nice to know though that every one, or most every one, at one point or another has done that. I guess over thinking can be a normal thing to have to deal with after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment