Thursday, August 29, 2013

Travel Bug

I'm always ready to go anywhere and love to travel but I think I really got bit by the travel bug here lately because all I can think about is going somewhere out of state and actually staying over at least one night. The only problem is according to everyone that I mention the places I want to go I get told they are to far for me to go by myself. Every one I know has a life and/or just doesn't want to travel with me, not that I blame them I doubt I'm easy to travel with. I have officially given up making plans on going anywhere because they never work out. I figure there is some reason for them not working out but don't think I'll ever know that reason. I think the word plan should be added to the list of the words that when written in comics symbols are used instead of letters and it should be written something like *?^!.....I mean this year I actually had a week off of work back in the spring and just had another week off last week, did I get to go on any trips and stay anywhere for any length of time? Nope. I don't mind going anywhere by myself but I won't turn down any company either. I think I'm just going to have to suck it up and go somewhere by myself and just break out the extra cautious common sense. I never know if watching to many criminal shows has helped or hurt me. Either way I wish this irritation from the travel bug bite would go away either because I get to actually go somewhere or just out of sympathy for me not to be able to go anywhere at the moment.

And just a warning if you read the post 'Eyesight isn't always 20/20' I am about to start reading the second book in that series so if it is anything like that first it's safe to say I'll be writing about it as well but otherwise I think I got enough writing on here out of me to last a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment